Be a Supporter!

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 13, 2010

Sweet

Really good flash :D
Effects on the snow was really amazing. I especially liked the detail on the pole and the calming and romantic atmosphere this flash gives off. Graphics are really good, and the soft piano music tops it off.
I couldn't help but go aww at this :D
Although the bonus panels were awesome, I was glad it wasn't added because it would kill the mood of the scenes. This wasn't really meant to be a comedy short.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars December 30, 2009

Liked it

As with the predecessor, this is a great game about America and its many problems done with a humorous fashion.
The graphics are great, and each character was done really well. My personal favorite is the Firefox one.
I did like the content of each level, and it was very funny. The Epicroll scene should describe itself, and I loved the one-dimensional tetris :D

Santa's Gifts Santa's Gifts

Rated 2 / 5 stars December 25, 2009

Very repetitive

Nice looking game, great graphics and I liked the effect of the falling snow in the setting. Music was extremely repetitive, and got annoying fast.
This game is nothing new or exciting, it is very easy. It got boring and repetitive FAST. Add more gameplay or excitement to this so it'll be more addictive. The concept is heavily overused.

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

Rated 4 / 5 stars December 24, 2009

A good holiday flash, but not the best

I found this flash to be perfect in time for the holidays and it gave us a short representation of Newgrounds, especially through the views of you, the author.
Great graphics and animation, nice try at replicating all of the NG characters. It's pretty hard to do that (especially at Bitey considering Chluaid's detail). Not all of the characters are perfect, but they are really good.
Nice job at getting all of the voices from the flash artists as well, which gives the flash a bit of authenticity. The credits were hilarious though.
The thing I didn't like is that this didn't really have a strong plot, it is just random scenes of NG characters conversing and interacting with each other. Also, I disliked that some of the characters in this flash were only as visual cameos, they should have some more screen time or a joke in there.

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars December 24, 2009

Mildly Entertaining

Okay, graphics and animation should improve more, as it was choppy.
I did like how you used the various sound effects and music. It was perfectly synchronized, which was a plus :D
The humor was okay, nothing in there really made me LOL. The pictures/captions after the credits did make me chuckle.
The highlight for me was the Powerpuff Girls reference (when the three were flying in the sky)
Suggestions for me would to add more humor and don't make it rushed.

TeamXHawk responds:

The rushing wasn't really up to me lol It always happens to me, I have a really busy schedule and I need to finish everything in a hurry.
Thanks for the advice. =]

1924 1924

Rated 3 / 5 stars December 21, 2009

A, Cheerio!

This seemed okay at first, and I liked how you put everything together: like the music, black and white pallette, and cutscenes.
Gameplay was nothing new or original, just a collect the coins platformer. I would like the addition of a high scores list to make the coins we collect, more meaningful.
Now for the cutscenes. At first they were funny, but later on they got really, really, REALLY annoying (especially when jumping a lot through jagged slopes). They in fact discouraged me from jumping and collecting coins due to the annoyance they cause, and I just wanted to finish the game completely. Make them appear WAY less often and you've got more points from me :P

Tarboy Tarboy

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 21, 2009

One of the best flashes this year

Everything about this flash screams "flash of the year!"
Graphics and animation are awesome and very professional. The multiple effects in this flash are amazing, and visually pleasing. Voices are done well, nice voice acting.
My favorite thing in this flash is the music, it's original and great to listen to (I loved the jazz-like piece during the robot fight scene, which was my favorite part in the flash because of the perfect synchronization)
Story is nicely written as well, the cliffhanger that the end was nicely done. I have high anticipations for your next work.

Xmasters Xmasters

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars December 21, 2009

Unique

The concept is very unique, and I liked it.
Graphics/animation could be cleaner and improve more.
What I didn't like is that there were flaws in the gameplay. For example, it was very hard to beat Rudolph because he's small and you had to get a really really precise angle to hit him. Snow queen and Superdude were easy to hit though. Perhaps if you evened out the playing field and add attributes, like Snow Queen and Superdude could afflict more damage, and speed of snowball making and such.
However, I did find this game very enjoyable, and humorous. Grammar and English typos should be fixed (that kind of thing makes me mad). Perhaps if you improved on it more, it would be a very fun holiday game.

Do You Believe in Santa? Do You Believe in Santa?

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars December 21, 2009

Needs some work

The graphics are downright AWESOME, I loved the effects for the snow and Santa's sleigh. Not to mention, I liked how Santa is designed, as well as the houses/setting.
Gameplay could use work though, I can see you're trying something new by combining two different game concepts. However, it is hard to control Santa's sleigh, while successfully dropping the presents to the chimneys I made so many children sad :(
There are some glitches and/or things that you should fix. For example, the ability to go under houses. There is another glitch that killed the game for me: I got lazy and just held the mouse button to go all the way up to the blue bar while dropping presents. However, when I got hit by a snowball, the sleigh went above, behind the blue bar making it impossible for me to go back down. (BTW, only the reindeer legs and part of the sleigh was visible)

Sixty Seconds to Live Sixty Seconds to Live

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars December 21, 2009

This should get more attention :(

This is one of the most unique games that I've seen in a while. There are not much flash games that let you solve your own murder within a minute :D
I really liked the unique art style (I can read from the response that you used felt pens). It's nice, simple, and the colors blended well.
The mood this game set is really good as well. The heartbeats throughout the game made everything more intense, which was a nice touch. I really liked the voice, as it was gruff and had emotion (The wheezing for his death was funny)
This is a splendid game, seeing there was a high scores list made me want to play it again to get points. Needless to say, I got a good rank :)